Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Street Showcase => Topic started by: RSL on September 23, 2021, 08:58:00 am

Title: Bubble Blower
Post by: RSL on September 23, 2021, 08:58:00 am
.
Title: Re: Bubble Blower
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on September 23, 2021, 11:18:55 am
Very cute.
Title: Re: Bubble Blower
Post by: RSL on September 23, 2021, 11:50:59 am
I may have told this story before. Back in 2007 my wife and I went to an art show at Winter Park. After an hour and a half we sat down on a park bench for a rest. Almost immediately this kid came zooming by, blowing bubbles. She stopped right in front of us, turned around and did this, then turned back and went zooming off. I used to keep a framed print of this picture next to the sink where I shave. You can't look at this picture and start the day down.
Title: Re: Bubble Blower
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on September 23, 2021, 02:54:30 pm
It certainly is a highly therapeutic image.
Title: Re: Bubble Blower
Post by: francois on September 25, 2021, 08:39:43 am
A smile like this can't be faked. She's lovely!
Title: Re: Bubble Blower
Post by: RSL on September 25, 2021, 08:53:44 am
Thanks, Francois. That's exactly what I thought.