Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: BobDavid on September 16, 2021, 06:31:14 pm

Title: Photo website
Post by: BobDavid on September 16, 2021, 06:31:14 pm

Hello everybody. Today is a big day, at least for me. I'm finally ready to show my website to the world. If you want to see it, here it is. https://www.bobrosinsky.com

...This picture of my pup is on the site!
Title: Re: Photo website
Post by: John R on September 16, 2021, 09:32:40 pm
Hello everybody. Today is a big day, at least for me. I'm finally ready to show my website to the world. If you want to see it, here it is. https://www.bobrosinsky.com

...This picture of my pup is on the site!
Excellent website. Simple and elegant. Your work has a clean, sharp and minimalist look. Eclectic and sometimes quite amusing. The work on dogs is excellent.  In your case, I know you have much more fine work, but your site demonstrates less is more. Keep on your own path. You are a first rate photographer IMHO.

JR
Title: Re: Photo website
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on September 17, 2021, 12:10:18 am
Congratulations, Bob!

I've bookmarked your site for detailed scrutiny as soon as I have time (it's past my bed time right now.)

-Eric
Title: Re: Photo website
Post by: francois on September 17, 2021, 06:20:22 am
Clean, minimalist and a very nice shot!
Title: Re: Photo website
Post by: Arlen on September 17, 2021, 04:31:28 pm
Outstanding, Bob. Just like the work you have presented here over the years, some of which I recognize on your website.
Title: Re: Photo website
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on September 17, 2021, 05:38:44 pm
Congratulations! Beautiful website and content.
Title: Re: Photo website
Post by: BobDavid on September 18, 2021, 03:17:41 am
Thanks for looking at my work!