Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Michael West on September 12, 2021, 08:20:38 pm

Title: A Dubious Collector's Item
Post by: Michael West on September 12, 2021, 08:20:38 pm
 
(https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/50943091386_1c3d8265ed_c.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/2kBEEeQ)
Title: Re: A Dubious Collector's Item
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on September 13, 2021, 06:38:53 pm
Art is where you find it.
Title: Re: A Dubious Collector's Item
Post by: John R on September 13, 2021, 11:41:23 pm
Art is where you find it.
I don't understand the title.

JR
Title: Re: A Dubious Collector's Item
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on September 14, 2021, 02:51:50 pm
John,
I think the photographer is photographing the edge where the hood meets the fender, hoping to sell the image to the Museum of Modern Art. Success might be considered doubtful.
Title: Re: A Dubious Collector's Item
Post by: Michael West on September 16, 2021, 10:11:18 pm
I don't understand the title.

JR

3 thumbs up