Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Digital Image Processing => Topic started by: drralph on September 03, 2021, 08:11:04 am

Title: Topaz DeNoise AI v.3.2.0 Buggy
Post by: drralph on September 03, 2021, 08:11:04 am
Using the masking tool breaks the noise removal.  Preview accurately shows no difference from original file, and even after applying the settings, the resulting file shows no change.  I'll have to find a way to revert to an older version until they figure this one out.  Mac OS 11.5.2.
Title: Re: Topaz DeNoise AI v.3.2.0 Buggy
Post by: digitaldog on September 03, 2021, 08:25:52 am
You might run this past “Mr Topaz” and see what he says:
https://forum.luminous-landscape.com/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=16241
Title: Re: Topaz DeNoise AI v.3.2.0 Buggy
Post by: drralph on September 03, 2021, 10:56:39 am
You might run this past “Mr Topaz”

I figured he would see this.  He is very attentive.
Title: Re: Topaz DeNoise AI v.3.2.0 Buggy
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on September 06, 2021, 04:30:24 am
I don't have this issue. (Latest Topaz Noise version, latest macOS)

PS: Just to test it, I took the sliders for noise reduction all the way to the right (the Colour noise reduction, too) in the Standard model and applied it to a patch of the image that was masked.