Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Eric Myrvaagnes on September 01, 2021, 05:37:15 pm
-
From a recent walk.
-
Three abstracts from the same walk.
-
From a recent walk.
I like the gentle glow of the light and the circular outline in the first image. The second image seems to signify repose, but also has a dynamic between the stone and the edges of the frame, as if to say say it has a greater significance than where it lies.
JR
-
Thanks, John.
-
The first image is beautiful, has the quality of a painting. The final photo reminds me of one in your book.
-
Three abstracts from the same walk.
These look more like distractions for someone on Lula that loves abstractions 8) I really like the steps, rhythm and leaves strewn about. Makes you want to walk on them.
JR
-
Thanks, friends.
And Rajan: Yes, the book has a number of dripping tar images. This is the first new one I've done in a few years.