Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Slobodan Blagojevic on August 29, 2021, 06:06:20 am

Title: Juggler
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on August 29, 2021, 06:06:20 am
...
Title: Re: Juggler
Post by: David Eckels on August 29, 2021, 10:20:43 am
These are very interesting, especially the last portrait. Enigmatic. Of the two balancing photos, I'm not sure. I like the juggler's posture in the second, but not the way the sticks contact the edge. The first is more "comfortable" for me in that regard, but the look on his face is very intriguing, too. Perhaps a composite of the sticks in the first and the juggler's different postures, whatever you prefer ROF. But, knowing you, you probably had your reasons for framing number two as you did  ;)
PS I checked to make sure this was in UC  ;)
Title: Re: Juggler
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on August 29, 2021, 10:41:58 am
...you probably had your reasons for framing number two as you did  ;)...

I wish I could offer a lofty explanation, but it boils down to one simple thing: user error  :-[

Though, in my defense, they guy was walking on stilts  ;)
Title: Re: Juggler
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on August 29, 2021, 11:34:04 am
I love the facial expressions in all three.
Title: Re: Juggler
Post by: John R on August 29, 2021, 06:59:02 pm
I love the facial expressions in all three.
Indeed, these are quite good. Despite the one with the pins on the edge, the expressions engage the viewer to the point that I did not notice the fake mustache until the last image. Well done!

JR