Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Bob_B on August 27, 2021, 08:43:07 am

Title: OEC Train Trestles
Post by: Bob_B on August 27, 2021, 08:43:07 am
The trestle bridge on the southside of Old Ellicott City (Maryland). Thank you for viewing. Please feel free to C&C.
Title: Re: OEC Train Trestles
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on August 27, 2021, 09:49:33 am
I think you've made a fine composition out of a potentially boring subject.
The light areas and dark areas complement each other nicely.
Title: Re: OEC Train Trestles
Post by: francois on August 27, 2021, 09:53:40 am
I think you've made a fine composition out of a potentially boring subject.
The light areas and dark areas complement each other nicely.

Exactly and I also like the different geometric shapes. There's a lot to please the eyes in this shot.
Title: Re: OEC Train Trestles
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on August 27, 2021, 12:10:51 pm
Exactly and I also like the different geometric shapes. There's a lot to please the eyes in this shot.
Yes!
Title: Re: OEC Train Trestles
Post by: Bob_B on August 27, 2021, 04:39:33 pm
Hi Eric and francois: I appreciate your kind words.