Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Chris Calohan on August 26, 2021, 09:10:33 am

Title: There was a Prelude to the Rain
Post by: Chris Calohan on August 26, 2021, 09:10:33 am
Then it rained, and the next morning we were given a cloud treat........then, of course, it started raining again. Ugh!

(4 Shot, handheld pano)
Title: Re: There was a Prelude to the Rain
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on August 26, 2021, 11:41:01 am
A photo like that is worth a little rain before and after, IMHO.   ;)
Title: Re: There was a Prelude to the Rain
Post by: francois on August 27, 2021, 09:20:58 am
I like the minimalist look with very little ocean and those massive cloud formations. Rain makes you prolific, I'm sorry for you but we're all happy!
Title: Re: There was a Prelude to the Rain
Post by: Chris Calohan on August 27, 2021, 06:33:53 pm
I like the minimalist look with very little ocean and those massive cloud formations. Rain makes you prolific, I'm sorry for you but we're all happy!

Didn't rain today. Freaking miracle but tomorrow's forecast doesn't bode so well. It's over a lake but a body of water is a body of water. I'm so lucky to not have to travel any farther than my dock to get these shots.