Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: NikonD850Boy on August 21, 2021, 06:57:29 am
-
Hello guys;
I had been having printhead seating errors so I thought I undo the printer again and check the z3200 printhead carriage assembly PCB...Unfortunately however I broke this large bolt...I am now trying to source a replacement for it but to no avail...
Does anyone know what this knob is called?
-
Hello guys;
I had been having printhead seating errors so I thought I undo the printer again and check the z3200 printhead carriage assembly PCB...Unfortunately however I broke this large bolt...I am now trying to source a replacement for it but to no avail...
Does anyone know what this knob is called?
That is part of your encoder strip tensioner. Do you mean the screw directly in front of the arrow? Wonder how you managed to break that screw, more likely that one of the threads is gone, or the Torx hole. Best guess: Torx T25 M5 thread. Working length harder to tell, few in the Z3200 go over 13mm. That T25 size is the biggest screw used in Z3200's. You could put in one from a spot with a less demanding task
Met vriendelijke groet, Ernst Dinkla
https://www.pigment-print.com/spectralplots/spectrumviz_1.htm
-
That's a screw, not a bolt. Did you get the broken piece out of the hole? If not, broken screw extraction is your first challenge. Finding is replacement screw should easy.
-
Don't bother extracting what's left of the screw unless you happen to have the exact right tool already. Call LPS. They'll send you exactly what you need. https://www.lpscomputer.com/