Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Rajan Parrikar on August 18, 2021, 02:57:09 pm
-
Land's End. (https://blog.parrikar.com/2021/08/18/lands-end/)
-
Wow!
Very impressive and scary.
-
Well done, Rajan!
-
Finally!!! A proof that earth is flat!
-
Thank you, gentlemen.
Slobodan - I thought it was the deck of a giant aircraft carrier.
-
the second one is my favorite of the two, the strong diagonal, vast view and tiny lighthouse gives you a real sense of how remote this is.
-
Great shots with a perfect title. I have a preference for the first one as it looks even more like the end of terra firma. The processing is excellent, as always!
-
Slobodan - I thought it was the deck of a giant aircraft carrier.
You mean it isn't??? :D
-
Thank you, Francois and nokk.
-
An impressive site, and very well captured!
-
An impressive site, and very well captured!
Ditto.
JR
-
Thank you, Armand and John.
-
Such isolation!