Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: Yvan Bedard on August 17, 2021, 05:46:41 pm
-
Hi,
I selected all the proper parameters to minimize automatic cleaning of the print head (at least I think so). Nevertheless, the printer always cleans the head when I turn it on. Is it normal?
Also, even after a nozzle check with perfect results, it sometimes automatically starts a cleaning without any action on my part.
Any hint?
Yvan
-
I never shut my P8000's off. That pretty much took care of almost all the auto cleanings.
Under printer setup, nozzle check, auto cleaning setting off.
Sounds like you already have that off but turning the printer off and back on seems to trigger unwanted cleans for some reason.
-
Thanks Dan,
I used to leave my 7900 on all the time. I should probably do the same with my 9000. I think that turning off the printer better protects the printing head, but I may be wrong.
Yvan