Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: Hedes on August 14, 2021, 03:41:29 am
-
Hello all
I do not know if the owners of Z9 may help me.
For a few days, I've been facing an issue on my Z9: there is a huge shift on magenta/red related to my calibrated screen. Some dark green are near from brown for instance and all the images are warmed. I've been working on the same paper for several months (Canson Baryta Prestige) and I was satisfied until now.
I created a lot of time the ICC profiles, I tried to print in SRVB from another PC, the issue remains. I created my own profile with IPRofiler1, same issue..
I called the hp support. They told me to print a demo photo on the printer but it failed with the following issue: 0090-0007-0096. At the end, hp support asked me to replace some Print head, but same issues.
I wonder if the last firmware is not the root cause as the issue occurred after the install and I cannot print a demo photo.
So, do you know if it is possible to reinstall the previous one ? And where I can find it ?
Do you have any idea of which tests I can do ?
For those who are interested, the files I provided to HP support are recorded here :https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1e7i6EWvZdZ_WAZLC42N6XylQf6QpQ7bP?usp=sharing
Thanks for your help.
-
No issues for me with the latest firmware.
I'm still using the 2020 PS3 driver since the PDF one doesn't want to show me my custom papers...
Have you found a solution to your problem since august ?
-
I installed the latest firmware the other day. Still printing as expected. I won't waste my time trying to profile with the i1 embedded though it also has problems.
I have to wonder if something is messed up with the rgb calibrator though. You can watch the lights as it reads a calibration. did a piece of dust or paper block the lens or light?
If the calibration prints as expected it has nothing to do with print heads.
-
Keep pushing HP support to make it right. They need to be on top of these issues. In the end, it helps them in their internal knowledge base for when the problem turns up elsewhere. The only way to get satisfaction is to continue demanding they fix it or replace it. Ask them to escalate the case.
Mark