Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: francescogola on August 02, 2021, 02:36:20 am
-
Hello guys,
Not sure if this is the right section, so sorry in advance.
I mainly print and sell A3+ sized images.
When I'm not shipping them to the client (and for that, I use round postal tubes), I usually hand them over to the clients in an A3+ folder because I prefer to present them in a "flat" way.
Do you do the same or you roll them?
If yes, what do you use to protect the print? A folder too?
To me, it's very frustrating the fact that I was only able to find one A3+ size folder supplier that is insanely expensive: https://www.photogem.it/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=productdetails&virtuemart_category_id=16&virtuemart_product_id=39725&Itemid=63
It would be great to have some advices on that!
Thank you!
-
I use Colompac cardboard envelopes. Not as pretty, but professional and cheap.
-
Maybe a Prat a3+ photobook?
https://www.missnumerique.com/prat-book-photo-a-spirales-modebook-a3-149p3348--p-7416.html?refi=229
-
Thank you! It's an interesting solution but not a huge fan of spyral :-\
-
I use a mat with a back and plastic envelope. It is then ready for them to buy a frame. It is very professional and usable in stands as well.
A kit of 25 single mats + manilla backings + clear polybags of 18x24 inches (with 12½ x 18½ opening) is 115 $US, i.e. $5/piece, at Matshop.com (or .ca if you are in Canada).
Sometimes, I also used only the backing + envelope.
Yvan
-
Great! Thanks for the contribution Yvan!
-
Your question inspired me to make my own presentation folders: Some sheets of coloured paper, a score board and a rounded corner puncher is all I need.