Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Slobodan Blagojevic on July 26, 2021, 01:41:47 pm

Title: Full Moon Construction
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on July 26, 2021, 01:41:47 pm
Or more precisely, a full moon behind a construction site and over a distant temple:

Title: Re: Full Moon Construction
Post by: David Eckels on July 26, 2021, 04:05:13 pm
Love it! Moon intentionally that orange?
Title: Re: Full Moon Construction
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on July 26, 2021, 04:56:48 pm
Love it! Moon intentionally that orange?

Yes, by Mother Nature’s intention ;)

In the beginning, it was even more intense orange, but I didn’t have it aligned against the temple’s dome. As I was moving to align it, it was rising in the sky and loosing the orange intensity.

EDIT: I looked at my edits in Lightroom, I even reduced orange and yellow saturation by 20, otherwise it would look even less believable. But in reality it was even more intense orange.
Title: Re: Full Moon Construction
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on July 26, 2021, 07:40:50 pm
Excellent construction, Slobodan! 
Title: Re: Full Moon Construction
Post by: David Eckels on July 26, 2021, 07:57:33 pm
A very innovative capture, IMHO.