Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Chris Calohan on July 23, 2021, 10:12:22 am
-
Caught a great display of lightning about 20 miles due west of St Marks NWR, FL This is just one of 8 incredible shots I was able to capture last night.
-
Fantastic!!!
-
Ooh, love it! I've been getting some lightning here lately too.
Shooting lightning is kind of like fishing. You can have a pretty good idea what you are after and where to find it but when it comes down to it there is always some luck and anticipation involved. Always exciting to see what you can get!
Disclaimer: I'm much more a photographer than a fisherman. :)
-
+1
-
High drama, in all the 3 images.
-
Very dramatic and engaging, Chris.
-
While close, I was still far enough away to feel comfortable shooting outside, without cover. Nature sure can put on a show when she has that desire.
-
3 planets and the moon as a bonus ?
Fantastic shot.
-
Another fantastic shot, you're on a roll!
Bravo, hats off.
-
Fantastic!!!
+1!
-
Another fantastic shot, you're on a roll!
Bravo, hats off.
+1
Thierry
-
+1