Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Bob_B on July 22, 2021, 04:52:14 pm

Title: Just a summer afternoon
Post by: Bob_B on July 22, 2021, 04:52:14 pm
Well, it seemed an appropriate title  :). We have been blessed with a reprieve from the heat and humidity of the last several weeks, so I took the opportunity to go out with my camera. This field is adjacent to Patapsco State Park, Baltimore County, Maryland (US), and a wonderful place to view bluebirds, deer, and other wildlife.

Please feel free to offer opinions, your comments are always welcomed, and thank you for viewing.
Title: Re: Just a summer afternoon
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on July 22, 2021, 07:55:10 pm
Lovely landscape.
(But, of course, I was hoping for bluebirds, deer, and other wildlife.   ;) )
Title: Re: Just a summer afternoon
Post by: David Eckels on July 22, 2021, 08:08:15 pm
Where's the pin?  ;D
Title: Re: Just a summer afternoon
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on July 23, 2021, 04:25:23 am
Lovely landscape.
(But, of course, I was hoping for bluebirds, deer, and other wildlife.   ;) )

Yes, and the sky makes for a good sub-image, too.
Title: Re: Just a summer afternoon
Post by: Bob_B on July 23, 2021, 06:58:41 am
Eric, David, and Rajan: Thank you... sub-image indeed  ;)
Title: Re: Just a summer afternoon
Post by: francois on July 23, 2021, 09:39:23 am
A very clean and tidy place… I like this shot a lot.
Title: Re: Just a summer afternoon
Post by: Bob_B on July 23, 2021, 03:18:32 pm
Thanks francois.
Title: Re: Just a summer afternoon
Post by: RMW on July 23, 2021, 04:12:12 pm
Nice foto.
Brings back many fond memories of middle school day trips to the park. I was always pulled towards the river.
Thanks,
Richard
Title: Re: Just a summer afternoon
Post by: Arlen on July 23, 2021, 04:21:27 pm
One of those missing animals may have left the ground, I think I see one running in the sky.
Title: Re: Just a summer afternoon
Post by: Bob_B on July 23, 2021, 04:48:54 pm
Thank you Richard and Arlen. Undoubtedly, there are things in the sky.  8)