Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: armand on July 16, 2021, 06:28:58 pm

Title: Lonely
Post by: armand on July 16, 2021, 06:28:58 pm
Lonely houses

(https://armandtanase.zenfolio.com/img/s/v-10/p2823780384-5.jpg)


(https://armandtanase.zenfolio.com/img/s/v-10/p2823780362-5.jpg)


(https://armandtanase.zenfolio.com/img/s/v-10/p2823780424-5.jpg)


(https://armandtanase.zenfolio.com/img/s/v-10/p2823780366-5.jpg)
Title: Re: Lonely
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on July 16, 2021, 11:32:26 pm
Good set.

I prefer the second and fourth, as the houses are easier to see. I think there is still enough context for the sense of loneliness in both.
Title: Re: Lonely
Post by: francois on July 17, 2021, 09:22:57 am
I agree with Eric… With #1 and #3, the houses are barely visible, so well integrated in the landscape…
#2 is my favorite. With the twisted tree one can imagine that weather must be savage there.
Title: Re: Lonely
Post by: armand on July 17, 2021, 11:21:44 am
Thank you Eric and Francois!

At this sizes you are right, on bigger size though you can still see the houses just fine while the solitude feeling is amplified.
Title: Re: Lonely
Post by: Frans Waterlander on July 17, 2021, 11:46:41 am
None of your images show up on my screen.
Title: Re: Lonely
Post by: armand on July 17, 2021, 12:12:02 pm
None of your images show up on my screen.

I suspect the problem is on your end. They might take a little time to load if you visit the page the first time, but otherwise works for me on multiple browsers and others can see them too.
Title: Re: Lonely
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on July 17, 2021, 12:33:21 pm
I can see them all just fine.

Of course, it would be nice if you would send me and Francois each a nice 30x40" print of the 1st and 3rd images so we could fully appreciate them.   8)  ;D
Title: Re: Lonely
Post by: francois on July 18, 2021, 09:47:55 am
I can see them all just fine.

Of course, it would be nice if you would send me and Francois each a nice 30x40" print of the 1st and 3rd images so we could fully appreciate them.   8)  ;D

Excellent suggestion, Eric!
Title: Re: Lonely
Post by: armand on July 20, 2021, 08:14:58 pm
Sorry guys, I can't print that big  ;D