Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: MattBurt on July 15, 2021, 02:38:01 pm

Title: Carnival
Post by: MattBurt on July 15, 2021, 02:38:01 pm
Not the kind of landscape I typically shoot but it certainly is luminous.

(https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51313401605_a9e132eebc_c.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/2mboAyM)

(https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51313128024_0883fe9ce6_c.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/2mbnceS)
Title: Re: Carnival
Post by: francois on July 16, 2021, 08:40:37 am
Love the colors and the sense of motion but my head is turning!
Well done.
Title: Re: Carnival
Post by: MattBurt on July 16, 2021, 12:56:29 pm
Love the colors and the sense of motion but my head is turning!
Well done.

Thanks! When I saw we had some puddles to work with I got right out there.
We have to endure two more nights with the carnival as neighbors and then it will be quiet here again for another 50 weeks or so.
Title: Re: Carnival
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on July 16, 2021, 01:48:31 pm
Both quite delightful.
Title: Re: Carnival
Post by: MattBurt on July 16, 2021, 01:49:52 pm
Both quite delightful.

Thanks Eric.
Title: Re: Carnival
Post by: francois on July 17, 2021, 09:16:28 am
Thanks! When I saw we had some puddles to work with I got right out there.
We have to endure two more nights with the carnival as neighbors and then it will be quiet here again for another 50 weeks or so.

Thanks, 50 quiet weeks must be enough to get some rest  :D
Title: Re: Carnival
Post by: John R on July 17, 2021, 03:23:54 pm
Lovely. I especially like the second one, so alluring. All aboard for interstellar adventure.

JR