Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Bob_B on July 11, 2021, 03:20:31 pm

Title: Crocosmia Rainbow
Post by: Bob_B on July 11, 2021, 03:20:31 pm
I happen to be one of those gardeners who loves Crocosmia. Despite its weediness, it attracts hummingbirds and pollinating insects, and is a pleasure to photograph. July is its season! This is another photography experiment, and I am more than happy to hear your thoughts and comments on it. Thank you for stopping by.
Title: Re: Crocosmia Rainbow
Post by: RMW on July 11, 2021, 04:36:02 pm
Bob.
Good foto.
I like this plant, too.
And you've given it the care it deserves.
Thank you.
Richard
Title: Re: Crocosmia Rainbow
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on July 11, 2021, 10:44:10 pm
Bob.
Good foto.
I like this plant, too.
And you've given it the care it deserves.
Thank you.
Richard
+1.
Title: Re: Crocosmia Rainbow
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on July 12, 2021, 04:14:36 am
Excellent.
Title: Re: Crocosmia Rainbow
Post by: Bob_B on July 12, 2021, 07:08:59 am
Richard, Eric and Paulo: Thank you for your kind words of praise.
Title: Re: Crocosmia Rainbow
Post by: francois on July 12, 2021, 08:12:25 am
This bright red colors against the dark background is very appealing. Your composition is also interesting as I wouldn't know how to place that flower differently here (and get something as good).
Well done.
Title: Re: Crocosmia Rainbow
Post by: Bob_B on July 12, 2021, 09:21:49 am
Thanks francois