Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: RMW on July 08, 2021, 11:57:53 pm

Title: An Old Camp By An Old Cypress Tree
Post by: RMW on July 08, 2021, 11:57:53 pm
Blind River Louisiana.
2016.
Thought I'd take a second look at this foto after five years.
Richard
Title: Re: An Old Camp By An Old Cypress Tree
Post by: francois on July 09, 2021, 09:25:12 am
This is exactly how I imagined life in the swamps…
Well seen.
Title: Re: An Old Camp By An Old Cypress Tree
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on July 09, 2021, 10:54:14 am
This is exactly how I imagined life in the swamps…
Well seen.
+1.
Title: Re: An Old Camp By An Old Cypress Tree
Post by: petermfiore on July 09, 2021, 11:26:07 am
When you say camp, does that mean a temporary place. Like for a couple of days fishing and such. Or does camp mean Home Sweet Home?

Peter
Title: Re: An Old Camp By An Old Cypress Tree
Post by: RMW on July 09, 2021, 02:59:35 pm
Thank you Francois, Eric, and Peter.
The light was just right in the afternoon I was there.
Down here people call their vacation cabins and fishing lodges, "camps". Not sure why.
The one shown here has been abandoned. Probably damaged beyond repair by a hurricane.
Richard