Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Rajan Parrikar on July 01, 2021, 03:39:49 pm

Title: Pushkar, Rajasthan
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on July 01, 2021, 03:39:49 pm
Pushkar. (https://blog.parrikar.com/2021/07/01/pushkar/)

Title: Re: Pushkar, Rajasthan
Post by: francois on July 02, 2021, 10:56:19 am
I love this night shot. The details are still there and the sky is not too dark. I cannot say why, but the light has an oriental flavour.
Suggestions for tourists also have the same oriental flavour, lovely!
Well done, Rajan. By the way, did you purchase a camel? (just kidding of course).
Title: Re: Pushkar, Rajasthan
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on July 02, 2021, 11:50:11 am
Ah, Rajan. We have long known that you were a master at photographing Unfargetable Sicenry, but now I must declair you a masster of photoes of Sines as well!    :D
Title: Re: Pushkar, Rajasthan
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on July 02, 2021, 01:08:54 pm
I love this night shot. The details are still there and the sky is not too dark. I cannot say why, but the light has an oriental flavour.
Suggestions for tourists also have the same oriental flavour, lovely!
Well done, Rajan. By the way, did you purchase a camel? (just kidding of course).

Francois - the wonders of Rajasthani English!
Title: Re: Pushkar, Rajasthan
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on July 02, 2021, 01:11:20 pm
Ah, Rajan. We have long known that you were a master at photographing Unfargetable Sicenry, but now I must declair you a masster of photoes of Sines as well!    :D

Eric, I knew you would have something to say about this 😀.

The infelicitous misalignment of 'g' and its join with 'and' after smoochin is something only Indians will get. ("gand" is a vulgar form of referring to the posterior.)
Title: Re: Pushkar, Rajasthan
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on July 02, 2021, 11:29:57 pm
Thank you. I will now add Smoochin and Gand to my vocabulary.
(Oops! That shoul dhave been Smoochin gand Gand.   :( )
Title: Re: Pushkar, Rajasthan
Post by: sdwilsonsct on July 03, 2021, 08:40:22 pm
Really good image: colour, balance, lines, and the figure at the bottom as a delightful surprise.

The posters were engaging, keeping in mind that their English is far better than my Rajasthani.
Title: Re: Pushkar, Rajasthan
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on July 05, 2021, 04:49:59 am
Beautiful.