Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: sruddy on June 30, 2021, 08:43:37 pm

Title: Canon Professional Print and Layout prints canvas wrap fold marks
Post by: sruddy on June 30, 2021, 08:43:37 pm
So I have been trying to print a mirror edge gallery wrap for several days now. I have been on the phone twice with Canon support, geeze I the two techs I spoke with don't seem to actually know the software and they are good at searching for answers either. Anyway I have only printed one canvas wrap previously and had no fold lines print, just fold marks outside the image and wrap. Can anyone help?
Title: Re: Canon Professional Print and Layout prints canvas wrap fold marks
Post by: dgberg on August 05, 2021, 02:03:54 pm
We do gallery wraps by the hundreds, mirrored edges with On1's Perfect Resize.
Not sure what you need marks or fold lines for? We use a Gallery Stretcher machine and just stretch and staple.