Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: MattBurt on June 30, 2021, 11:26:04 am
-
It was storming. I was looking at a formation called The Castles.
I got a new long lens, a 150-450 which is my first modern lens over 200mm. A nice rainy evening seemed like a good time to get it out in the elements (it's weather resistant). The rain is a huge relief for us too. It's still pretty dry but this helps.
(https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51280871654_d005b36b97_c.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/2m8vSxy)
(https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51280143046_7700ae7ffb_c.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/2m8s8Xm)
and one with the trusty 24-70, processed as a fake IR mono.
(https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51281165655_19185ef3bb_c.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/2m8xnWx)
-
reminds me of scenes in the "Lord of the Rings" where Frodo and Sam get caught by the ring wraiths at the old fort ruins.
Splendid captures !
-
reminds me of scenes in the "Lord of the Rings" where Frodo and Sam get caught by the ring wraiths at the old fort ruins.
Splendid captures !
Thanks and yeah, I was saying it looks like something from Middle Earth while shooting it and you're the second person to mention it. So I guess you must be right!
-
Good set.
-
Good set.
Thank you Paulo!
-
Excellent set.
-
Excellent set.
thanks Eric!