Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Chairman Bill on June 28, 2021, 03:20:12 pm
-
A couple from my local hills
-
dancing the "twist".
Great composition.
-
Two great shots again. I have a slight preference for the second one but I would proud of both.
Bravo!
-
+1
-
WOW!!!
-
Lovely! I'll cast another vote for the second one, but if only the first was shown I'd still think it excellent.
-
Thanks for the positive comments. Much appreciated
-
Wow Bill!
I think they are both really good...but the curved tree on the right (in the first one) does it for me!
Wonderful!
-
Marvellous, both.
-
Love 'em! Nice work. Glad you got the machine up and running again. 8)
-
Both excellent, as always.
-
They are excellent compositions, but it is the mood and illusion of depth that makes these images superb!
JR
-
They are excellent compositions, but it is the mood and illusion of depth that makes these images superb!
JR
And it's his skillful use of his fog machine that gives that illusion of depth.
-
And it's his skillful use of his fog machine that gives that illusion of depth.
Thanks, Eric. Without the fog machine I'd be lost.