Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Bob_B on June 27, 2021, 04:36:02 pm

Title: Magenta Twilight Coneflower
Post by: Bob_B on June 27, 2021, 04:36:02 pm
New lens, same subjects. New lens: Sigma 35mm f/1.4 ART DG HSM. This was supposed to be just a 'test' shot to see how good the lens was, but I like it, so...

Subject: A vibrant magenta coneflower.

I'm happy to hear your opinions and thoughts, so free. As always, thanks for stopping by.
Title: Re: Magenta Twilight Coneflower
Post by: David Eckels on June 27, 2021, 05:51:18 pm
Wow! 8)
Title: Re: Magenta Twilight Coneflower
Post by: sruddy on June 27, 2021, 09:09:28 pm
New lens, same subjects. New lens: Sigma 35mm f/1.4 ART DG HSM. This was supposed to be just a 'test' shot to see how good the lens was, but I like it, so...

Subject: A vibrant magenta coneflower.

I'm happy to hear your opinions and thoughts, so free. As always, thanks for stopping by.

Nice Bob, mine are starting to bloom now as well. How close can you get with that lens? Since you asked I may have cropped a bit different so it’s not so close to center.
Title: Re: Magenta Twilight Coneflower
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on June 28, 2021, 05:13:23 am
Great colour.
Title: Re: Magenta Twilight Coneflower
Post by: Bob_B on June 28, 2021, 06:53:49 am
David, sruddy and Paulo: Thank you!
Title: Re: Magenta Twilight Coneflower
Post by: francois on June 28, 2021, 10:05:03 am
Not much to add but bravo…
Title: Re: Magenta Twilight Coneflower
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on June 28, 2021, 01:55:47 pm
Not much to add but bravo…

Indeed. If viewed side by side, I prefer Bob's earlier Clematis by a hair.
Title: Re: Magenta Twilight Coneflower
Post by: Bob_B on June 28, 2021, 06:09:09 pm
Hi francois and Rajan: I appreciate your kind words. Thank you.