Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: ymc226 on June 26, 2021, 06:37:46 pm

Title: NEC Spectraview, M1 Macs and 2 monitors
Post by: ymc226 on June 26, 2021, 06:37:46 pm
I just checked the Spectraview webpage and found that a special version (https://www.sharpnecdisplays.us/support-and-services/spectraviewii/4#softwarecompatibility/) that supports M1 Macs has become available but requires a USB connection to the monitor in addition to the usual cable.  Has anyone used this newest version software on their NEC monitor/M1 Mac, found it to work and more importantly, does it work with 2 NEC monitors simultaneously?   I assume that a USB cable would be needed for each monitor.

Title: Re: NEC Spectraview, M1 Macs and 2 monitors
Post by: deanwork on June 26, 2021, 10:05:43 pm
No, but I’ll certainly look for it. Thanks.


quote author=ymc226 link=topic=138574.msg1219914#msg1219914 date=1624747066]
I just checked the Spectraview webpage and found that a special version (https://www.sharpnecdisplays.us/support-and-services/spectraviewii/4#softwarecompatibility/) that supports M1 Macs has become available but requires a USB connection to the monitor in addition to the usual cable.  Has anyone used this newest version software on their NEC monitor/M1 Mac, found it to work and more importantly, does it work with 2 NEC monitors simultaneously?   I assume that a USB cable would be needed for each monitor.
[/quote]