Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Rajan Parrikar on June 25, 2021, 01:37:41 pm
-
Elliðaey. (https://blog.parrikar.com/2021/06/25/ellidaey/)
-
Two great images with two different feelings. I like the first one with the farm(?) that seems built in a sheltered place on that small island. The volcanic origins seems clear on the second shot and the fishing vessel is dwarfed by the vertical cliffs.
Excellent job, again, Rajan.
-
I like the color contrast beween the orange foreground and the green Island.
Well done.
Thierry
-
Wow I can’t imagine living on that island. Sure would like to stay there for a week! Nice capture.
-
Nice, especially the one with the boat.
-
Francois, Thierry, sruddy, and Paulo - thank you.
The island is now uninhabited. The lone house on it is a hunting lodge owned and operated by the local hunting/fishing club.
-
Fine images, all three.