Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: shadowblade on June 19, 2021, 11:52:02 am
-
Sunrise over Singapore's Gardens by the Bay.
A7r3 with Sony 24-70mm f/2.8 GM. 3-shot panorama at 54mm, f/6.3, 1/80s, ISO 100.
-
Well seen and captured. The clouds add a nice accent and the light is lovely.
-
Very nice. Even caught a wide body aircraft on approach as an Easter egg.
27 degrees and 95 % humidity, oh how i miss thee ;D
-
Very nice. Even caught a wide body aircraft on approach as an Easter egg.
27 degrees and 95 % humidity, oh how i miss thee ;D
Where do you see the plane? I can't find it...
-
circled
-
circled
Good spot!
-
Great photo, very Star Wars like.
-
Great photo, very Star Wars like.
I could Photoshop that airliner into a squadron of X-wings...
-
I like the dramatic sky and the futuristic features…
Well done.