Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Bob_B on June 07, 2021, 08:33:58 am
-
Something a bit different from my normal fare: a high key photo of a Clematis. I hope you enjoy it, and please let me know your thoughts. Thank you for viewing. -Bob
-
Very satisfying.
-
Thanks Eric.
-
Nice. Also the title of a favorite Miles Davis tune.
-
Nice. Also the title of a favorite Miles Davis tune.
Thanks Matt. Yeah, my band has been playing "All Blues" lately, and couldn't resist using it here.
-
My eyes need acclimatation (from the black backgrounds) but I like this one very much. The blue tones blend perfectly with the white background. The image is less intense, more relaxing but just as beautiful.
-
Thanks Matt. Yeah, my band has been playing "All Blues" lately, and couldn't resist using it here.
I played it in school jazz band long ago too. Before that a family friend gave me a record when I was about 12 of Freddie Hubbard and Oscar Pederson and there was a 14 minute All Blues on it that really got me listening and digging into lots of great jazz. That one holds a special place in my heart.
Oh and here's the track (https://open.spotify.com/track/4qRjdbTe3dOoigNiVam7gw?si=88b1511bc9f649fe).
-
Thank you francois and Matt. (Matt: That track is tasty, thanks! You might also like Ron Carter's version with Joe Henderson: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbSFOMBPJDU.)
-
Thank you francois and Matt. (Matt: That track is tasty, thanks! You might also like Ron Carter's version with Joe Henderson: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbSFOMBPJDU.)
Yes! I've heard this before but not for a long time. Love it, thanks!