Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Slobodan Blagojevic on May 28, 2021, 06:23:47 am

Title: A Portrait of a Phone Obsession
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on May 28, 2021, 06:23:47 am
In a pub:

Title: Re: A Portrait of a Phone Obsession
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on May 28, 2021, 09:27:46 am
Intense.

I think he's waiting for just the right instant to press the button for the detonator.
Title: Re: A Portrait of a Phone Obsession
Post by: John R on May 28, 2021, 11:20:07 am
It's a great shot. I can't see getting away with taking an image like that without permission.

JR
Title: Re: A Portrait of a Phone Obsession
Post by: David Eckels on May 28, 2021, 12:29:14 pm
She's late!
Title: Re: A Portrait of a Phone Obsession
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on May 28, 2021, 07:39:14 pm
She's late!
+1.   :D
Title: Re: A Portrait of a Phone Obsession
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on May 29, 2021, 07:16:11 am
It's a great shot. I can't see getting away with taking an image like that without permission.

JR

Thanks, John. I know the guy... superficially, but still...  :)
Title: Re: A Portrait of a Phone Obsession
Post by: Michael West on June 06, 2021, 11:33:19 pm
Thanks, John. I know the guy... superficially, but still...  :)


At least hes not texting while riding a bicycle