Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: MattBurt on May 25, 2021, 06:58:00 pm

Title: Evening reflections
Post by: MattBurt on May 25, 2021, 06:58:00 pm
I had to pause the movie my wife and I were watching to run out and grab a shot of these nice clouds the other night. This creek is close and this spot is good when the good cloud action is overhead and to the North which is what we had. The little bridge is from the D&RG railway that once came through here. This image has been pretty well received on Flickr, whatever that is worth. :)

(https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/51193881297_b1f10639e8_c.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/2kZQ2kP)
Title: Re: Evening reflections
Post by: David Eckels on May 25, 2021, 11:37:22 pm
Lovely. You can always get back to a movie ;)
Title: Re: Evening reflections
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on May 26, 2021, 04:24:12 am
Very nice, especially the reflection of the clouds.
Title: Re: Evening reflections
Post by: Bob_B on May 26, 2021, 06:52:32 am
I simply love the water, its texture and ripples, and the reflection of the clouds! So nice.
Title: Re: Evening reflections
Post by: MattBurt on May 26, 2021, 09:34:25 am
Thanks friends!
Yes, I really liked how the reflections came out too. This is a good spot for them when it all comes together.
Title: Re: Evening reflections
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on May 26, 2021, 12:06:55 pm
With that outside, I don't understand how you can ever watch a movie longer than ten minutes.
Title: Re: Evening reflections
Post by: John R on May 26, 2021, 01:55:32 pm
Very nice, especially the reflection of the clouds.
Ditto!

JR
Title: Re: Evening reflections
Post by: MattBurt on May 26, 2021, 06:58:57 pm
With that outside, I don't understand how you can ever watch a movie longer than ten minutes.

Sometimes it's too cloudy or not cloudy enough!
Title: Re: Evening reflections
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on May 27, 2021, 12:22:17 pm
So always check the weather forecast before starting any movie.   ;)
Title: Re: Evening reflections
Post by: MattBurt on May 27, 2021, 07:45:38 pm
So always check the weather forecast before starting any movie.   ;)

Better safe than sorry!