Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: armand on May 17, 2021, 05:14:37 pm

Title: Angles
Post by: armand on May 17, 2021, 05:14:37 pm
Same plant, 3 different angles. Proof of concept I guess. The last photo in the series is what I had in mind to start with.


(https://armandtanase.zenfolio.com/img/s/v-10/p2495563911-5.jpg)


(https://armandtanase.zenfolio.com/img/s/v-10/p2495563820-5.jpg)


(https://armandtanase.zenfolio.com/img/s/v-10/p2495563904-5.jpg)
Title: Re: Angles
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on May 17, 2021, 07:15:28 pm
The last one is definitely the winner.
Title: Re: Angles
Post by: John R on May 17, 2021, 08:58:37 pm
The last one is definitely the winner.
Yes. I love those 'new' greens!

JR
Title: Re: Angles
Post by: Bob_B on May 18, 2021, 06:16:27 am
These really say 'spring'!
Title: Re: Angles
Post by: francois on May 19, 2021, 06:58:50 am
Green spring world! I would also vote for #3 as it's mostly green and no other distracting colors - call it a rhapsody in green.
Bravo, Armand.
Title: Re: Angles
Post by: armand on May 19, 2021, 10:41:47 am
Thank you guys!

I kept circling around it trying different angles to achieve what I had in mind. The difference between the second and the third is very small position wise, just slightly lower and slightly more zoomed in.