Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: William Walker on May 17, 2021, 01:59:22 am

Title: A Light Shines Down The Valley..
Post by: William Walker on May 17, 2021, 01:59:22 am
As one season ends (grapes) a new season begins (wheat)...
Title: Re: A Light Shines Down The Valley..
Post by: francois on May 17, 2021, 09:17:36 am
Excellent timing, the sunlight is just on the right place. I also like the shape of the hill.
Title: Re: A Light Shines Down The Valley..
Post by: David Eckels on May 17, 2021, 10:32:42 am
You know William, this is, in my experience, a very unique image. It works in so many ways. I agree with Francois about the feminine shape of the hill. Soft contrasts between the sky, the land, and the trees and grapes. Beginning of winter?
Ah, I just noted your comment and the touch of green top center. Even better!
Title: Re: A Light Shines Down The Valley..
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on May 17, 2021, 02:43:35 pm
Very beautiful.
Title: Re: A Light Shines Down The Valley..
Post by: William Walker on May 18, 2021, 02:32:07 am
You know William, this is, in my experience, a very unique image. It works in so many ways. I agree with Francois about the feminine shape of the hill. Soft contrasts between the sky, the land, and the trees and grapes. Beginning of winter?
Ah, I just noted your comment and the touch of green top center. Even better!

Hi David,

We are in a winter rainfall area so, going into winter with "winter wheat"...

Thanks all for the positive comments. (This is still the only place on the internet where I take the comments to heart!)