Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: armand on May 15, 2021, 11:01:28 pm

Title: Stroll
Post by: armand on May 15, 2021, 11:01:28 pm
An evening stroll in the park


(https://armandtanase.zenfolio.com/img/s/v-10/p2486612084-5.jpg)


(https://armandtanase.zenfolio.com/img/s/v-10/p2486612079-5.jpg)


(https://armandtanase.zenfolio.com/img/s/v-10/p2486612080-5.jpg)
Title: Re: Stroll
Post by: Bob_B on May 16, 2021, 08:23:03 am
A very nice group, with the fiddlesticks photo being my #1.
Title: Re: Stroll
Post by: David Eckels on May 16, 2021, 08:37:43 am
A very nice group, with the fiddlesticks photo being my #1.
Yes. Nice bokeh in that one.
Title: Re: Stroll
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on May 16, 2021, 10:39:24 pm
A very nice group, with the fiddlesticks photo being my #1.
+1.
Title: Re: Stroll
Post by: John R on May 17, 2021, 12:19:25 am
+1.
Sorry guys, but I am mayapple fan. Especially in clusters! So get with the program Armand 8)
Title: Re: Stroll
Post by: francois on May 17, 2021, 09:20:44 am
A stroll with an excellent, late day light… The first one is my favorite but the two other images are also very nice.
Well seen…
Title: Re: Stroll
Post by: David Eckels on May 17, 2021, 10:28:07 am
Sorry guys, but I am mayapple fan.
John, are the yellow flowers mayapples?
Title: Re: Stroll
Post by: armand on May 17, 2021, 05:12:46 pm
Thank you all!

John, it so happens that I have mayapple in my own backyard, soon to bloom (I think, I'll go check). Pictures will follow  ;)
Title: Re: Stroll
Post by: John R on May 17, 2021, 09:03:58 pm
John, are the yellow flowers mayapples?
No David. The mayapple flowers are usually white. This is some other flower poking through.

JR