Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: johnhennessy on May 08, 2021, 06:38:41 pm

Title: Third-party icc paper profiles source
Post by: johnhennessy on May 08, 2021, 06:38:41 pm
Who is a good source for paper printing profiles if your paper is not from the printer manufacturer or it is but you don't like that profile?

I am trying out some new papers, but the profile source I used to use seems to have disappeared.

Thanks.
Title: Re: Third-party icc paper profiles source
Post by: Garnick on May 09, 2021, 09:48:21 am
Hello John - Welcome to the best forum of all time.

As far as your question is concerned, I would suggest one of our members whom you will see and read as part of this LuLa forum.  His name is Andrew Rodney and he lives here -- http://digitaldog.net/ .  I've reffered a few folks to Andrew concerning his icc profile creating, and just a great site if you want more info on colour management etc.

Good luck with the Digital Dog John.

Gary     
Title: Re: Third-party icc paper profiles source
Post by: mearussi on May 09, 2021, 10:41:07 am
Some companies will make profiles for you. Breathing Color is one and there are others as well, just ask them.
Title: Re: Third-party icc paper profiles source
Post by: Garnick on May 09, 2021, 10:50:12 am
Some companies will make profiles for you. Breathing Color is one and there are others as well, just ask them.

 +1 as well  -  Gary