Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: David Eckels on May 06, 2021, 08:25:23 am

Title: Storm Approaching JTNP
Post by: David Eckels on May 06, 2021, 08:25:23 am
Color or B&W?
Title: Re: Storm Approaching JTNP
Post by: francois on May 06, 2021, 08:52:22 am
I love the B&W version, it's much more dramatic.
Well done.
Title: Re: Storm Approaching JTNP
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on May 06, 2021, 10:45:47 am
I like 'em both. The color is sufficiently subdued that it doesn't lessen the drama for me.
Title: Re: Storm Approaching JTNP
Post by: sf on May 06, 2021, 01:03:49 pm
The purplish sky looks rather odd. B&W, although you could add a little more drama to the sky, perhaps.

S
Title: Re: Storm Approaching JTNP
Post by: William Walker on May 11, 2021, 04:42:08 am
The purplish sky looks rather odd. B&W, although you could add a little more drama to the sky, perhaps.

S

I agree...
Title: Re: Storm Approaching JTNP
Post by: Bob_B on May 11, 2021, 07:38:43 am
I agree...
I also agree...
Title: Re: Storm Approaching JTNP
Post by: David Eckels on May 11, 2021, 08:49:29 am
I agree, too. We all agree! I printed them as a proof, and the color version is off. B/W for me.