Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: felix5616 on May 01, 2021, 03:17:45 pm

Title: Qimage One 2021 and HP Z3200
Post by: felix5616 on May 01, 2021, 03:17:45 pm
anyone using Q Image One 2021 with their HP Z3200 printer?
Title: Re: Qimage One 2021 and HP Z3200
Post by: kuau on May 01, 2021, 07:37:47 pm
I have been testing it out.. Though I am still having printer driver issues with my M1 Mac Mini
Works well under Windows though
Title: Re: Qimage One 2021 and HP Z3200
Post by: felix5616 on May 02, 2021, 06:46:27 am
what is the advantage of QImage one 2021 over HP click?
Title: Re: Qimage One 2021 and HP Z3200
Post by: sportmaster on May 02, 2021, 10:16:21 am
Does it replace Q Ultimate?
Title: Re: Qimage One 2021 and HP Z3200
Post by: Bart_van_der_Wolf on May 02, 2021, 10:34:36 am
Does it replace Q Ultimate?


'Ultimate' has additional functionality, such as Raw converter and Library, but is Windows Platform only.

Qimage One basically has the printing functionality of it, but for both Mac and Windows.
Title: Re: Qimage One 2021 and HP Z3200
Post by: mfrohman on May 02, 2021, 04:43:00 pm
I've tried the demo a few times over the years, including this morning. I always have problems with the file finder function – it always hangs or crashes. I find it kind of slow and clunky in general, which I've tested on multiple machines including a 2019 imac loaded with RAM. I've never understood why it doesn't run smoother. I've also asked them to add a feature that allows you to adjust the distance between the crop marks and the image like other programs such as ImageNest does, but they haven't added it. I do wish it worked better for me. I end up just using ImageNest but it depends on what features you're looking for.