Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Paulo Bizarro on April 28, 2021, 05:21:27 am

Title: By the side of the road
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on April 28, 2021, 05:21:27 am
Driving back from Longueira to Lisbon, had to make two stops:

- First, in the Milfontes bridge right before sunrise. The early morning was really nice.

- Second, a few miles ahead, as the sun was bursting through he clouds.

Title: Re: By the side of the road
Post by: Bob_B on April 28, 2021, 07:46:55 am
Nice!! The second photo is superb.
Title: Re: By the side of the road
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on April 29, 2021, 04:24:37 am
Thanks Bob.
Title: Re: By the side of the road
Post by: francois on April 29, 2021, 12:21:09 pm
Great set… The second one is really good but in the end, I have a very slight preference for the last one because it's different (vs your excellent coastline photos).
Thanks for sharing, again.
Title: Re: By the side of the road
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on April 30, 2021, 11:37:13 am
Thanks Francois. I have driven many times on this road, and when I pass by this tree, I always think it would make a nice subject with the appropriate weather. I like the shot also, with the green fields of Spring in sunlight, and the stormy clouds in the distance.
Title: Re: By the side of the road
Post by: John R on April 30, 2021, 12:42:05 pm
Great set… The second one is really good but in the end, I have a very slight preference for the last one because it's different (vs your excellent coastline photos).
Thanks for sharing, again.
Nice work. I love early spring foliage. But why did you make the boat so small in the second image Paulo? Just kidding...I know why 8)

JR
Title: Re: By the side of the road
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on April 30, 2021, 01:20:52 pm
Very nice set, Paulo.