Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Rajan Parrikar on April 27, 2021, 10:59:04 am

Title: Life on Window
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on April 27, 2021, 10:59:04 am
Life on Window. (https://blog.parrikar.com/2021/04/27/window-on-life-life-on-window/)

Title: Re: Life on Window
Post by: Chris Kern on April 27, 2021, 06:17:11 pm
Life on Window. (https://blog.parrikar.com/2021/04/27/window-on-life-life-on-window/)

The first, in particular, is outstanding.
Title: Re: Life on Window
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on April 27, 2021, 10:32:07 pm
That's a wonderful collection of windows and (most of) their occupants.
Title: Re: Life on Window
Post by: Bob_B on April 28, 2021, 07:48:42 am
Expressive set. (There are other gems in this series on you blog page that I hope you will post here as well.)
Title: Re: Life on Window
Post by: Dale Villeponteaux on April 28, 2021, 08:00:48 am
All three are up to the standard I have come to expect
of Mr. Parrikar, but I favor the second because of its
classic simplicity.

Regards,
Dale
Title: Re: Life on Window
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on April 28, 2021, 03:15:43 pm
Thank you, gentlemen.

Bob, I am posting 3 more here.

Title: Re: Life on Window
Post by: francois on April 29, 2021, 12:06:52 pm
Lovely and perfect as a follow-up…
Bravo!