Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Leszek Piotrowski on April 25, 2021, 11:54:29 pm

Title: Shipwrek 1898 Maitland - Bouddi Nat,l Park NSW, Australia
Post by: Leszek Piotrowski on April 25, 2021, 11:54:29 pm
My mate n I came across this "figure".,...  Buoddi Nat'l Park, ...but it was not until 5 + yrs ago  did I note that there was more to the "fast" pic I captured than "meets the eye" ,....

The "guardian" image thus portrayed of the 1898 Maitland shipwreck, (Maitland's boiler, in the lower right corner)  was quite innocent, but none the less most humbly am I glad to capture the moment to share with you all...

My mate n I will never walk the Bouddi Nat'l trail together again!



Title: Re: Shipwrek 1898 Maitland - Bouddi Nat,l Park NSW, Australia
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on April 26, 2021, 08:31:58 am
Quite the story and rock formation.
Title: Re: Shipwrek 1898 Maitland - Bouddi Nat,l Park NSW, Australia
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on April 26, 2021, 09:58:15 am
Quite the story and rock formation.
+1.
Title: Re: Shipwrek 1898 Maitland - Bouddi Nat,l Park NSW, Australia
Post by: Leszek Piotrowski on April 27, 2021, 10:29:31 am
Thank kindly, Paulo and Eric.