Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: tsinsf on April 25, 2021, 08:15:49 pm
-
I am making a present for my grandson: I have a presentation book with 20 clear polypropyline inserts that will contain letter sized photos printed on Epson Luster that I am printing with my Epson P 900. The cover is thin black plastic and I would like to attach a photo with some print that will serve as my cover for the collection. Rather than try to glue on a photo I would prefer to print onto adhesive backed paper then attach that. The only thing I can find is very cheap, 100 sheets for unter $20, so I am quessing it is not very good quality. Can anybody recommend a quality adhesive backed printable paper? 8 x10 or 8.5 x 11?
Or, if you can recommend an easy way to cleanly attach a photo onto the cover. I don't have and am not interested in buying a dry mount press. Thanks!!
-
In my experience, any kind of glueing w,ithout wrapping around the corners does not work very well on flexible substrates (and in my understanding the black plastic cover is flexible, no? )
Sooner or later the corners get loose/dirty/peel off...
I would cut a window into the black plastic cover and put an interesting/surprising motif onto the first inner page, of which the window only shows a detail.
Looks neat and clean + surprise effect.
-
Thanks, good suggestion. And yes, very flexible cover.