Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: Endeavour on April 24, 2021, 02:49:44 pm

Title: FS Epson Perfection V800 Photo Scanner - with fluid mount kit
Post by: Endeavour on April 24, 2021, 02:49:44 pm
I'm selling my Epson Perfection V800 Photo Scanner

$750 - including Free shipping to Canada / US

Great condition, no box but will be securely packaged for shipping

Comes with the optional fluid mounting kit

Product Highlights
Film, Slide, Medium Format, Print Scan Media
35mm - 4x5" Film Size
6400 dpi Resolution (Slides/Film)
4800 dpi Resolution (Photos)
8.5 x 11.7" Max. Scan Area
4800 dpi at 67 Sec Scan Speed
Dual Lens Sysem
4.0 Dmax Optical Density

What's Included:
Epson Perfection V800 Photo colour scanner
8" x 10" transparency unit (built into lid)
Four film holders: 35mm negatives, 35mm slides, medium format and 4" x 5"
Film Area Guide
Scanner Software installation CD-ROM
LaserSoft Imaging™ SilverFast® SE
AC adapter and power cable

(https://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NjAwWDgwMA==/z/EMgAAOSwbzdggusP/$_59.JPG)
(https://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/ODAwWDYwMA==/z/StgAAOSwGlZggusT/$_59.JPG)
(https://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NjAwWDgwMA==/z/JY4AAOSwL9tggusW/$_59.JPG)
(https://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NjAwWDgwMA==/z/5ZQAAOSwPIpggusc/$_59.JPG)
(https://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/ODAwWDYwMA==/z/iVMAAOSwMqFggusf/$_59.JPG)
(https://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NjAwWDgwMA==/z/cBYAAOSwyJxggusj/$_59.JPG)
Title: Re: FS Epson Perfection V800 Photo Scanner - with fluid mount kit
Post by: Balafre on April 27, 2021, 04:38:24 am
Hello! Sir, may I please ask where on Earth you found your fluid mounting kit? Do they have any sort of operational idiosyncracies? I have a delightful v700, and cannot seriously scan anything larger than 35 mm satisfactorily. Your thoughts are gratefully appreciated.

Many thanks

Charles
Title: Re: FS Epson Perfection V800 Photo Scanner - with fluid mount kit
Post by: MichaelKoerner on April 27, 2021, 07:05:37 am
Fluid mounting kit (https://www.epson.at/products/options/epson-fluid-mount-medienhalter-b12b818272)

Scanning fluid (https://www.kami-produkte.de/produkte/scan-starterkit)

Examples from Europe, but I assume Epson US provides the same. KAMI fluids are sold im US by aztec.com (http://www.aztec.com), AFAIK.
Title: Re: FS Epson Perfection V800 Photo Scanner - with fluid mount kit
Post by: Endeavour on April 27, 2021, 09:34:02 am
Yes I bought my kit from Vistek in Toronto, and the KAMI fluids & sheets are from aztek
Title: Re: FS Epson Perfection V800 Photo Scanner - with fluid mount kit
Post by: Balafre on April 28, 2021, 03:57:15 am
Fluid mounting kit (https://www.epson.at/products/options/epson-fluid-mount-medienhalter-b12b818272)

Scanning fluid (https://www.kami-produkte.de/produkte/scan-starterkit)

Examples from Europe, but I assume Epson US provides the same. KAMI fluids are sold im US by aztec.com (http://www.aztec.com), AFAIK.


THANK YOU SO MUCH SIR !!!!
Title: Re: FS Epson Perfection V800 Photo Scanner - with fluid mount kit
Post by: Balafre on April 28, 2021, 03:57:51 am
Yes I bought my kit from Vistek in Toronto, and the KAMI fluids & sheets are from aztek

THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!
Title: Re: FS Epson Perfection V800 Photo Scanner - with fluid mount kit
Post by: WillEnos on January 14, 2022, 03:05:23 am
I have a friend who is looking for a scanner such as the V800. Is yours still available?
Title: Re: FS Epson Perfection V800 Photo Scanner - with fluid mount kit
Post by: Endeavour on January 14, 2022, 02:00:19 pm
Sorry, this is now sold