Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Computers & Peripherals => Topic started by: Michael West on April 23, 2021, 07:42:01 pm

Title: Wacom Preferences? Problem Help Needed
Post by: Michael West on April 23, 2021, 07:42:01 pm
Wacom tablet "emergency"

The good news I just  replaced my somewhat quirky Wacom Grip pen

the bad news  I triggered The Precision Mode  and eded Up with this


(https://i.ibb.co/rFFBq4m/Screen-Shot-2021-04-23-at-4-33-40-PM.png)

i can not for the life of me DISMISS this white box and use my ew pen.


Title: Re: Wacom Preferences? Problem Help Needed
Post by: Michael West on April 23, 2021, 08:05:44 pm
Thnks...I admit to having gone into some sort of panic state prior to finally finding some info on how to dismiss the "white" box nd darkened screen.

anyone here use the precision mode on a wacom tablet?

I was under the impression that the precision was a given.

Thank You.
Title: Re: Wacom Preferences? Problem Help Needed
Post by: Martin Kristiansen on April 24, 2021, 11:00:07 pm
I use it quite often. I have it mapped to a button on the pen. If you have a lot of monitor real estate you end up with the situation where a relatively small movement on the tablet translates to a large movement on screen. Most times this is of little consequence but every so often I am retouching something where a lot of accuracy in required and then I invoke precision mode.
Title: Re: Wacom Preferences? Problem Help Needed
Post by: Michael West on April 25, 2021, 11:06:58 pm
I use it quite often. I have it mapped to a button on the pen. If you have a lot of monitor real estate you end up with the situation where a relatively small movement on the tablet translates to a large movement on screen. Most times this is of little consequence but every so often I am retouching something where a lot of accuracy in required and then I invoke precision mode.

Thank you.