Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Rajan Parrikar on April 18, 2021, 05:21:48 am
-
Dogs. (https://blog.parrikar.com/2021/04/18/dogs/)
-
Two great portraits. I love the first one - intense look and blurred background.
Any relation (like owner/trainer) between the woman and the dog? ;D
-
A great pair of classic Yoga poses!
-
Very beautiful creature and the dog isn't bad either!
-
Francois, Eric, and Frans - Thanks.
Two great portraits. I love the first one - intense look and blurred background.
Any relation (like owner/trainer) between the woman and the dog? ;D
These were taken at two different locations at different times, and I knew neither of the subjects. The dog is what we call back home a "stray dog" (i.e. without any owner). But he looks smart which suggests he's cared for by the local villagers even if he doesn't have a specific owner.