Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: William Walker on April 16, 2021, 04:26:25 am

Title: "Ignore the guy with the camera...!"
Post by: William Walker on April 16, 2021, 04:26:25 am
I keep coming back to this picture....
Title: Re: "Ignore the guy with the camera...!"
Post by: francois on April 16, 2021, 11:29:18 am
Interesting shot… There seem to be something that attracts the attention of those two cats…
Title: Re: "Ignore the guy with the camera...!"
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on April 16, 2021, 05:50:59 pm
Yes there does.

Did you happen to drop a mouse over there, William?

I enjoy this one a lot.
Title: Re: "Ignore the guy with the camera...!"
Post by: John R on April 16, 2021, 07:24:11 pm
Yes there does.

Did you happen to drop a mouse over there, William?

I enjoy this one a lot.
They are looking at Eric and Francois. One for each of the cats! Thank goodness there is only two  8)

JR