Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: armand on April 12, 2021, 02:33:51 pm

Title: Play ball
Post by: armand on April 12, 2021, 02:33:51 pm
The struggle was real

(https://armandtanase.zenfolio.com/img/s/v-10/p2313182143-5.jpg)


(https://armandtanase.zenfolio.com/img/s/v-10/p2313182144-5.jpg)


(https://armandtanase.zenfolio.com/img/s/v-10/p2313182156-5.jpg)
Title: Re: Play ball
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on April 12, 2021, 05:08:02 pm
A very funny set.
Title: Re: Play ball
Post by: Michael West on April 13, 2021, 12:13:26 am
The struggle was real
 

Thank you, I needed that.
Title: Re: Play ball
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on April 13, 2021, 10:30:44 am
The ball seems to have successfully taken on all opponents.
Title: Re: Play ball
Post by: rabanito on April 13, 2021, 12:26:12 pm
 ;D ;D
Title: Re: Play ball
Post by: armand on April 14, 2021, 06:54:10 pm
Thank you all!
Even more entertaining I have a video of the event  :)
Title: Re: Play ball
Post by: francois on April 16, 2021, 11:35:08 am
I love how nature can have fun with human's creations… It's not always that way, unfortunately.
Good shots, really!
Title: Re: Play ball
Post by: armand on April 17, 2021, 10:45:10 pm
Thank you Francois!