Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Todd Suttles on April 04, 2021, 08:45:53 pm

Title: Lucky Number in Pickwick, TN
Post by: Todd Suttles on April 04, 2021, 08:45:53 pm
Some humor to balance the dark side. :)
Title: Re: Lucky Number in Pickwick, TN
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on April 04, 2021, 11:55:44 pm
It reminds me of a similar machine in a Boston subway station many years ago. But the one I saw advertised "Your Weight and Fate," but somebody had scratched out the final "e."
Title: Re: Lucky Number in Pickwick, TN
Post by: Todd Suttles on April 09, 2021, 11:16:18 am
It reminds me of a similar machine in a Boston subway station many years ago. But the one I saw advertised "Your Weight and Fate," but somebody had scratched out the final "e."
LOL  Great!!
Title: Re: Lucky Number in Pickwick, TN
Post by: francois on April 10, 2021, 08:30:12 am
It reminds me of a similar machine in a Boston subway station many years ago. But the one I saw advertised "Your Weight and Fate," but somebody had scratched out the final "e."

Great, so funny, but it might have been a typo in the original text?

As for the shot, I like it a lot. I haven't seen that type of scales in a very long time… (again, it may also be because of misleading advertising ;-) )