Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Todd Suttles on March 29, 2021, 06:47:25 pm

Title: Nowhere
Post by: Todd Suttles on March 29, 2021, 06:47:25 pm
A second...
Title: Re: Nowhere
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on March 30, 2021, 09:27:37 am
That one I like a lot. Very expressive, dark moody.
Title: Re: Nowhere
Post by: francois on March 31, 2021, 06:58:21 am
Just as scary as the first one. I like it, though.
Title: Re: Nowhere
Post by: David Eckels on March 31, 2021, 10:21:34 am
Another great one, Todd. You are developing a style!
Title: Re: Nowhere
Post by: Todd Suttles on April 04, 2021, 08:36:58 pm
Another great one, Todd. You are developing a style!
Thank you, David
Title: Re: Nowhere
Post by: Todd Suttles on April 04, 2021, 08:39:54 pm
Just as scary as the first one. I like it, though.
That one I like a lot. Very expressive, dark moody.
Thanks.  Thanks! What I was going for. Appreciate!