Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Todd Suttles on March 29, 2021, 06:44:59 pm

Title: In The Wood
Post by: Todd Suttles on March 29, 2021, 06:44:59 pm
Responses?  Thanks, -i
Title: Re: In The Wood
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on March 30, 2021, 09:26:11 am
Spooky (in a nice way.)
Title: Re: In The Wood
Post by: francois on March 31, 2021, 06:57:11 am
Spooky (in a nice way.)

I fully agree! It's a bit Blair Witch Project style.
Title: Re: In The Wood
Post by: David Eckels on March 31, 2021, 10:23:13 am
This has potential, but personally, I would lift the shadows subtly around the house.
Title: Re: In The Wood
Post by: Todd Suttles on April 04, 2021, 08:35:57 pm
This has potential, but personally, I would lift the shadows subtly around the house.
Thanks, David. I will play with that. Good suggestion.