Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: rabanito on March 27, 2021, 01:16:19 pm

Title: Some Mushrooms
Post by: rabanito on March 27, 2021, 01:16:19 pm
-
Title: Re: Some Mushrooms
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on March 27, 2021, 04:47:37 pm
That is a fine set, Rab.

In the last one, I assume you were standing there looking up at this giant mushroom from below.   ;)

-Eric
Title: Re: Some Mushrooms
Post by: rabanito on March 27, 2021, 06:09:00 pm
That is a fine set, Rab.

In the last one, I assume you were standing there looking up at this giant mushroom from below.   ;)

-Eric

You ar right.
Sadly, I didn't get the smoking caterpillar sitting on it  :(
Title: Re: Some Mushrooms
Post by: francois on March 29, 2021, 06:54:47 am
Superb… They look very Walt Disney style!
Since you can write about them, I guess that you didn't taste them.
Title: Re: Some Mushrooms
Post by: rabanito on March 29, 2021, 04:27:32 pm
Hehe. I'm very repectful of mushrooms in the wild  8)
Title: Re: Some Mushrooms
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on March 30, 2021, 09:31:56 am
I was on a mushroom walk with a couple, both of whom were mushroom experts. They had no trouble identifying most of the mushrooms we encountered, but they got into strenuous arguments about the identities of a few of them.

That scared me off even considering picking any of them in the wild.